Suppose you want a quiet motorcycle helmet that protects your ears from the noise of the engine and wind on the road. However, nowadays, there are many motorcycle helmets for you to choose from, and if you don’t know which one will fit you? In this post, we will recommend the top 13 quietest motorcycle helmets this year. If you are looking for the quietest motorcycle helmet for yourself, check our reviews now.
Quietest Motorcycle Helmet Comparison 2021
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Quietest motorcycle helmet, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- DURABLE - Built for both comfort and impact resistance with REINFORCED ABS SHELL & THICKENED SHOCK-ABSORBING EPS CORE.
- EXTRA REMOVABLE LINING - Skateboard helmet with two removable liner for different head sizes and easy to wash the sweat away.
- This schwinn thrasher lightweight helmet is designed for adults; suggested age range: 14 years old and up; suggested head circumference: 22.88 to 24.5 inches
- Schwinn 360° comfort pairs a dial adjustable fit system with full range padding for the perfect customized, comfortable fit
- NOVELTY ITEM
- LOW PROFILE: Ultra low profile novelty item eliminates the mushroom look. Does not interfere with your ears.
- DOT Approved; Size XL (59-60 CM,23.2/23.6 Inch)
- Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- MULTI-SPORTING GEAR: These Adult Bike Helmets are flexible and suitable for Multi-sports activities, include cycling, skateboarding, scootering, inline & roller skating. These helmets would be the essential protective gear for any outdoor sports-lovers.
- Size Chart : Small: 18.1’’-19.7, Medium: 19.7’’-22.8'', Large: 20.9’’-23.2''. These Cycling helmets come with an adjustable strap which make it flexible to fit the size of Adult. The flexibility of the strap make it a unisex product and would fit both well for both men, women, boys and girls.
- Boasting a compact, aerodynamic DOT shell design with sharp and aggressive styling for impeccable impact protection to excel whether short-distance street performance or long-distance touring comfort.
- Multiple conscientiously designed ventilation panels effective in streamlining the cooling process to assist with freshening the rider's experience. Large lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves.
- Top quality ABS thermoplastic resin shell that meets DOT standards
- Over 30 Years of Motorcycle Helmet Manufacturing
- Tough and durable: PVC & PC, EPS foam material is safely and helpful to decrease the impact forces of the collision.
- Safe: 54-62 cm adjustable straps and Certified can protect your head, which meets the satisfactions of most cycling riders.
- Comfortable Design: LX LERMX Kids bike helmet for toddlers to Youth Size combines a super strong injection molded outer shell and a shock absorbing protective foam inner shell. Safely protects their little noggins from impact while providing comfort
- Light Wight: The lightest option for helmets - approximately 7.5 oz, without sacrificing safety, kids won’t feel tired after hours of wearing.
- Shell is constructed with ABS
- Weight: 1590G ( 50G)
Top 13 Quietest Motorcycle Helmet Reviews 2021
Arai XD-4 Depart Helmet
Arai XD-4 Depart Helmet is one of the quietest helmets I have tried. This helmet is light and has a small profile yet really safe and comfortable. When riding, I feel so great with this helmet. It gets Snell Certified that is considered as the gold standard for the safety of motorcycle helmets.
The vents of the visor operate well. You can close the visor fully in hot condition, and it won’t fog up. It is a good choice for riders to wear it on dirty trails in humid conditions. This helmet has customization foam layers that can prevent pain points of pressure. After wearing the helmet, you just adjust the padding to fit in your head size.
This is the quietest motorcycle helmet which is suitable for riders of adventure currently.
- Be comfortable and safe
- Be quietest adventure helmets
- Get wide vision
Shoei Neotec II Helmet
- SHOEI NEOTEC II - Experience the Versatility.
- When SHOEI first introduced the NEOTEC in 2011, riders worldwide realized not all modular helmets were created equal.
This helmet is aerodynamic and lightweight 5-pound, which has the ability to reduce advanced noise and gets a wide viewing port. It has four different shells, five sizes of liner for an optimized fit that can control noise and improve comfort. Besides that, it has a mechanism of locking by stainless steel and a big release button that helps the riders lift the chin bar while they wear gloves.
This helmet is tested in a wind tunnel for aerodynamics and noise control of the wind. The upper exhaust outlet flank air intakes, which is covered by a spoiler to reduce drag and lift as well as improve cooling. The visor is to control noise and airflow. Additionally, the visor seals in full-face mode can reduce noise further.
This kind of helmet has a 3-dimensional interior design to improve comfort and control noise. It can be removable to clean, adjust, and replace. It has multi-layered cheek pads to create comfort, reduce wind noise and get the stability of the helmet.
- Be comfortable and safe
- Fashionable design
- Quite expensive
Shoei GT-Air II Helmet
- GT-Air II Design Concept.Released in 2013, as SHOEI's premium touring full-face helmet with an internal sun shield, the original SHOEI GT-Air established this type of helmet as a functional and stylish alternative appreciated by many riders, owing to
- SHOEI has now released the all-new GT-Air II, a helmet that evolves the GT-Air's functionality, performance, and design primarily for touring use to a new, higher level of experience.The SHOEI GT-Air II integrates the optional SENA SRL 2 Bluetooth com
Shoei GT-Air II is an aerodynamic shell that is approved by DOT. It is made from integrated matrix fiberglass with the technology of reducing noise to have a quieter ride. The molded spoiler reduces lift, drag, and pressure on your neck. This helmet has three shells and four sizes of different EPS liners for being fit and comfortable. This helps it have less wind and noise.
Besides that, It has multi-layered cheek pads to create comfort, reduce wind noise and get the stability of the helmet. The chin bar also contains an integrated spoiler for riders to feel quieter and more comfortable. It also has a chin curtain to decrease the noise of the wind.
This is a great helmet. It is not only suitable for head sizes but also its design can reduce the resistance of the wind. The design of the helmet is made tighter in the bottom. This helps isolate noise. If you are looking for a safe and quiet helmet, Shoei GT-Air II Helmet would be a good choice for you.
- Prevent the noise
- Fashionable design
- It has no vents in the chin bar
SHARK EVO-ONE 2 Helmet
- DOT Approved Modular Helmet
- The ultimate evolution of SHARK modular helmet with full-face DOT certification.
The Shark EVO-One 2 is a helmet model that has features of canceling noise. The EVO-One 2 improved upon these features even further. These helmets are designed to get stability when we are at high speeds. The helmet has a breath guard who can absorb noise. Therefore, the wind blowing into the helmet doesn’t make you irritated.
It has a below lip joint that helps improve airflow from the back to isolate the noise. This not only can reduce noise but can also avoid dirt, rain, and debris. The noise of the wind is further decreased thanks to the thick face shield design. The features of the sun shield have an anti-scratch coating and can improve visibility.
The Shark EVO-One 2 might also be one of the quietest helmets which make you feel safe and comfortable when riding.
- Isolating the noise well
- It is difficult to remove the visor
Sena Momentum INC Helmet
- Composite fiberglass shell
- Multi density eps liner
Sena Momentum INC Helmet is also considered one of the quietest motorcycle helmets due to the technology of integrated noise canceling.
It operates by recording with a microphone around sound through time and around the helmet. The system will then solve this sound and understand the sound waves. When using these waves, the system will create a new wave which is 180 degrees to the coming wave, and send these to the headphones of the motorcycle. This makes an “AntiSound” and helps reduce the noise.
The Sena motorcycle helmet accompanies Sena 20S, and you have the INC control buttons on the right side and functions on the left one. With all these technologies, battery life is about 20 hours. This helmet is heavy; it is 1790grm, even with balanced features and design, which is many on the neck. However, if you give up the Sena system of 20c intercom and the INC system, it would be a light motorcycle helmet.
If you are looking for a safe and quiet helmet, this helmet would be a good choice for you. You can enjoy a comfortable ride without noise.
- The technology of integrated noise canceling.
- Well-integrated tech
- Only have two sizes
HJC RPHA-11 Helmet
- Premium Integrated Matrix Plus(PIM+): carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass, organic non-woven fabric - to create a unique woven blend that produces a shell both remarkably strong and noticeably lighter.
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
The HJC RPHA 11 is the excellent choice for ride lovers. It’s covered with noise isolating technology that helps to minimize the noise of wind and the street. It has a system of ventilation that is so excellent, it can improve airflow, but it will not have negative impacts on the helmet’s noise-reducing technology.
The helmet also has an aerodynamic design. It even has a rear spoiler that can channel the air. This brings the helmet much stability at high speed, which will be useful when racing. The vents which are on top and rear create maximum ventilation.
The shell design is optimized, which can reduce the noise of the wind, despite the extensive ventilation system. The visor has an anti-fog lens and even a widened eye-port to improve visibility. You can enjoy a comfortable ride without noise.
- The visor helps isolate noise
- The ventilation system is good
- Visor has an anti-fog coating
- Can need earplugs at high speed
TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet
- 20 percent Smaller with equal protection as the bulky competitors
- This helmet features significant intake venting and incredible Ventura venting for the rear exhaust
The TORC T27 helmet is a great helmet; it has the connect system of Bluetooth and a noise-canceling function for seamless communication. From shape to size, this model of helmet meets all your needs from a modular helmet. It provides the same ability to protect from impact and the noise of the wind.
Thermoplastic alloy shell helps minimize the weight and helps this helmet become sturdy.
The TORC T27 helmet gives an oval fit to get stability while riding on a busy road.
It includes two visors with a good view. Blinc Bluetooth feature helps you connect with the other Blinc helmets. The microphone, which is noise-canceling, helps you talk with the others even at 60mph. The events on top and chin make airflow inside the helmet better, which keeps you cool during the ride.
- Help seamless communication
- The design of a shell is good
- Be light
- The matte finish may be sticky through time
ScorpionExo Covert Helmet
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact. Dual Density EPS. Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- EverClear SpeedView Drop-Down SunVisor: Retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions. EverClear coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride. Comes with dark smoke installed and an additional clear visor for night-time riding.
If you’re looking for a quiet and safe motorcycle helmet for the rides on the highway, the Scorpion Covert Helmet can meet all your needs. This helmet which accompanies a removable mask in order to cover the chin area, is approved by DOT.
This covert helmet might be suitable for those who have oval-shaped heads. The front mask is flexible. It seems to be made of a durable polymer that can protect you from any debris on the road. Therefore, you can enjoy a comfortable ride without noise.
The removable liner is washable and made from antibacterial material. This liner can help you feel cool by heating up directly to the holes of ventilation. The polycarbonate shell helps absorb great impact to guarantee your safety. The polycarbonate visor can reduce eye strain instantly in varying light conditions. It includes a clear visor and a smoke-tinted visor for good visibility.
- A lot of configuration choices
- Good ventilation
- It is easy for you to use and clean
- Large size
HJC 980-614 Is-MAX II Helmet
The HJC 980-614 IS-MAX II is a great choice for the ride lovers. It’s covered with noise isolating technology that helps to minimize the noise of wind and the street. It has a system of ventilation that is so excellent; it can improve airflow. This helmet is improved by DOT; it is very comfortable. It also has a place for your favorite earbuds.
The shell design is optimized, which can reduce the noise of the wind, despite the extensive ventilation system. The visor has an anti-fog lens and even a widened eye-port to improve visibility.
There is also an ACS System that allows the humidity and heat to be relieved out from your helmet, helping you feel cool while riding on the highway.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Protect your eyes
- Relatively quiet
- The size may be small
Bell Qualifier DLX Blackout Street Motorcycle Helmet
- Communications port no longer built in to helmet. Picture incorrect
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction with removable/Washable interior, padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
This is a motorcycle helmet that can connect Bluetooth. This motorcycle helmet includes a communicating port that works with popular communication brands. It’s safe for us to use because it is certified by ECE and DOT to absorb strong impacts. The Qualifier MIP System helps reduce any rotational forces which impact your helmet when having a collision.
The polycarbonate shell is lightweight and very strong to suffer any impact. Inside, it has cheek pads and a removable liner contoured for fit. It has vents around the chin, crown, brow, and rear. Together, they relieve the hot air and make you feel cool while riding. If you enjoy a quiet ride, you can close some vents.
Suppose you are looking for a comfortable and quiet helmet. Bell Qualifier Helmet would be a good choice for you.
- Bluetooth communications
- Safe and comfortable to use
- Color and design is good
- It is easy to be scratched
LS2 Track 569 Motorcycle Helmet
- Open ¾ design shell offers protection combined with a wide field of visibility prevents that claustrophobic feeling
- Built-in Twin Shield System Sun Shield makes it easy to control how much air and light you want at the slide of a switch
The LS2 Track 569 is a suitable option for people who feel constricted with full-face helmets. This helmet is designed according to open face style to give better vision and ventilation. It makes an excellent helmet for scooters, touring, and commuting.
With a face 3/4 design, this helmet provides wide visibility. It is suitable for those that suffer from claustrophobia. The chin strap can be removed quickly and DOT compliant for convenience. And safety.
There are many vents that can adjust to offer great control with outside elements. If the outside is too noisy, you can close several of the vents to be comfortable. The removable liner is made from breathable fabric and washable.
- Get ECE and DOT certified
- Good ventilation
- Clear visibility
- Size chart is not true
NENKI NK-856 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- Fiberglass Shell,Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), Impact Absorption
- Dual Visor, Iridium Red Visor and Inner Sun Shield Attached Outer Clear Visor
The NK-856 motorcycle helmet has an outstanding design with color and bold graphics. It is a full-face motorcycle helmet; it brings security to your head and helps reduce the noise on the road while riding. This helmet is certified by DOT; it is a smart choice if you ride in good weather. The shell is injected with fiberglass that is durable and lightweight.
This helmet includes a dual visor for your eye protection. The inside sun visor helps to protect your eyes from the sun and helps you have good visibility on the street. There are many ventilation ports that help promote airflow in the helmet to bring maximum comfort.
Material inside the helmet that is Neoprene-like covered in the chinstrap to avoid heat and bad weather.
- Design and colors are attractive
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Vents give good airflow
- Size is large
ILM Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- High Resistance ABS Shell With Micrometrically Adjustable Strap
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
DOT approves ILM Full Face Motorcycle Helmet; it is aerodynamic and shaped boldly to bring the cool style of motorbike and reduce the noise of the wind noise. It has many colors for your choice. The chin guard accompanies a curtain to stop the cold air and the noise of the noise. It also has Inner pads with less odor and less glue for your comfort. They are removable for you to clean easily.
This helmet includes two visors. The clear outside visor helps protect your eyes from debris on the street and get great visibility. The black one helps protect the eyes from the sun. There are a lot of vents that give better airflow in the helmet. Vents in the front and in the top can be closed.
- The vision is wide
- Inner pads are comfortable
- Stop the noise
Purchaser Guide: Remember Things Before You Buy The Quietest Motorcycle Helmet
According to your head size, there are many motorcycle helmets with many different sizes for choosing. It is really vital for you to pick a helmet that is suitable for your head. This will help you feel comfortable while riding.
A chin curtain helps to reduce noise and wind, making it away from the front of your face. This feature helps decrease noise, and you can ride even at a higher speed.
You should choose a helmet that has a seal of rubber to help the visor, not leak and whistle. It is able to seal out rain and wind and easy to work.
You ought to find a helmet that includes removable pads. This helps speakers be comfortably put into. Some helmets have communication systems, and other ones have built-in systems.
What Are Types Of Motorcycle Helmets?
There are six major types of motorcycle helmets: full face, modular, off-road, half, open-face, dual-sport.
How To Decrease The Noise Of The Wind On Helmet?
- Wear a motorcycle helmet that fits the head
- Wear a wind blocker or motorcycle helmet
- Adjust the windscreen
Is A Quiet Motorcycle Helmet Expensive?
There is a range of different prices of helmets in the market. There are some types that are affordable, and some are expensive. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose a suitable motorcycle helmet.
If you want more details, check out this video:
Conclude: Our Answers For The Quietest Motorcycle Helmet
If you intend to get the quietest motorcycle helmet that is safe, quiet, and comfortable, you must consider purchasing a product. If you don’t have much time, you can check our pick of the five quietest motorcycle helmets right now to get the perfect one for you.