Eyelash curlers are a wonderful invention that allows women to create more luscious-looking eyelashes to frame their eyes and help to give them a little pop. These tools are so useful, in fact, that many women consider them as important as using mascara itself and won’t ever leave home without using one. And that’s pretty telling for a beauty appliance that often gets a bad rap.
Of course, just because these curlers are a great addition to any beauty regimen, it doesn’t mean that every single one of them is great. That’s why we’ve decided to find the ten best curlers for eyelashes available. These curlers are what’s needed if women are looking to style their lashes so that they stand out. When used properly, these tools will help you get the most out of your lashes and can be used by women with just about any eye shape imaginable.
Our Top Picks for the Best Eyelash Curlers
E-Masia Heated Mini-Electric Heated Curler
- Features:More durable eyelash curler,not easy to adhere to excess Mascara;Excess mascara are difficult to stick;Higer temperature than the ordinary version 5 degrees celsius;Roll become warped faster,more professional makeup eyelash curler.
- Design:Patent brush head,double side available.Unique golden switch design,as long as the battery is pushed into the battery,the product can enter the working state.
What’s not to love about this heated eyelash curler? It’s not only heated but is also small and very easy-to-use, too. This product can be used quickly and easily, and it only needs an AAA battery to operate. It heats up to a safe level that won’t burn the user’s eyelids but is warm enough to create a great curl. Using this product, users can get several hours of lash curling, and it’s portable enough to be carried for touchups. Overall, anyone looking for a high-quality curler that does a good job at curling lashes is looking for a product that can produce professional results.
Brilliant Beauty Curler
- Our eyelash curlers create the most voluminously curled eyelashes in seconds. Say goodbye to tugging and pinching lashes and say hello to an eye-catching look
- Custom designed for both at home and professional use, our lash curlers fit curves of all eye shapes and sizes.
Made using surgical-grade stainless steel and engineered with a unique design, this lash curler can provide the user with the best-looking eyelashes possible. It has a calibrated hinge that makes sure uniform pressure is applied each time it’s used, and this prevents not only crimping but also lash pulling and pinching. This product is, of course, suitable to be used at home, but is of a high enough quality to be used by professionals also. And it’s design allows it to be used by all eye shapes and sizes, so it always provides the best lift and amazing results.
Kaasage Advanced Lash Curle
- An Essential Eyelash - A must-have eyelash curler kit to help you create a perfect curl effortlessly in seconds. The eyelash curler will lift natural lashes for a soft curl and voluminous look.
- Super Easy to Use - Simply squeeze and hold and you can get the desired appearance of curled lashes to make your makeup perfect. All it takes is a couple clamps in the morning for an even, natural-looking curl that seriously lasts all day.
This curler is a nice combination of professional quality components and an innovative design. It’s made using high-quality stainless steel and performance-grade silicone pads that help to protect the lash as it’s holding it. This product is spring-loaded and doesn’t pinch or pull as cheap eyelash curlers do. It’s made to exacting standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. It doesn’t matter if the user has short lashes or long ones, big eyes or small eyes, or rounder eyes or almond-shaped eyes; this product is capable of perfectly curling the lase every single time.
MUJI Portable Lash Curle
- Slide design allows it to store in pouch conveniently
- It includes a refill rubber
While this product doesn’t look like conventional eyelash curlers, it does do a good job at handling the lashes on almond-shaped eyes or for eyes with straight lashes. This product is extremely small so that it can be taken just about anywhere, and it is made of plastic with one refill rubber. When used properly, this product won’t crimp or pull the eyelashes and is very easy to use. And since it’s small and made of plastic, it’s ideal for packing in a purse or carry-on bag while traveling. While it works exceptionally well for Asian women, it can be used by just about anyone looking to get the most out of their lashes.
e.l.f. Pro Eyelash Curler
- INSTANT VOLUME & LIFT: The e.l.f. Pro Eyelash Curler gives you that long-lasting, eye-opening lift for lashes that appear longer and more voluminous.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This lash curler features an ergonomic design that is both comfortable and easy to use.
Anyone who wants to create more luscious-looking eyelashes that are voluminous and will last all day will want to try out this lash curler. This product has a unique curved design that really curls the lash and does so without ever pinching, pulling, or crimping. This tool has an ergonomic shape that makes it easy to hold and use, and it is suitable for both home and professional use.
This product comes with a silicone refill and several other refills, so the user can get started using it as soon as it arrives. And best of all, it doesn’t matter how long your lashes are or what shape your eyes are. This product can do a good job of curling your lashes.
Shimarz Curler With Refill Pad
- ALL EYE SHAPES - Fits small medium and big large eye lids to provide the gentle sensitive round perming results for that brilliant natural look.
- NO TUGGING OR PULLING - Minimize pain with high quality refill pad included resulting in no broken eyelashes or extensions for long lasting results.
With a stunning magenta color, this eyelash curler not only does a good job of curling lashes but also does it in a bold style. It’s suitable for all eye-shape types and can be as easily used on small lids as it is on larger lids. It can be used for big, round eyes or smaller almond eyes. It’s easy to use, easy to carry and has a manual clamp that will grip even onto false eyelashes. This tool is designed to provide the user with the performance they need but do it without all of the pinchings and pulling that is common with other lesser-quality curlers.
Petunia Skincare Curler With Refill Pad
- ✅ DURABLE SCISSOR-LESS HANDLES MAKE CURLING COMFORTABLE AND ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT PINCH PULL OR RIP OUT LASHES - Get creaseless, beautiful, and bold lashes in seconds with our press-and-go design, you have full control over how intense you want your curls. Say no more to ripping, pulling or pinching!
- ✅ STRONG METAL STRUCTURE – Most generic eyelash curlers are made from cheap carbon steel, which easily breaks after many usage. Our eye lash curler is constructed with all premium stainless steel, providing a sturdy hinge and tightly screwed center construction that guarantees this eyelash curler to be long lasting and worth your money!
This curler is designed never to pinch eyelids or pull out eyelashes. Unlike generic curlers, which are manufactured using low-quality carbon steel, this product is manufactured using high-quality stainless steel. This not only makes it more durable but also makes it easier to use, too. It’s incredibly strong and has a nice design that does a great job on all sorts of different lashes, including flat or short lashes. Don’t worry if you have long lashes, though, because this tool will also curl those quickly and easily. And since it has an ergonomic design, it’s easy to use on a daily or weekly basis.
Bella & Bear Eye & Mighty Curler
- BEAUTY AWARD WINNERS Our products have been featured in Cosmo beauty magazine as a luxury cosmetics product. Several of our brushes and travel sets including the professional spring eyelash curler have been featured in magazines in USA and Europe
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY The stainless steel and plastic spring loaded lash curler is perfect for all eye shapes, small asian almond and hooded eyes. Pad inserts are made with the highest grade food silicone. The travel bag and refills come complete
Anyone who needs a lash curler that provides professional results is going to want to choose a model that conforms to professional standards. And this particular model does hold itself to high standards. It’s made out of stainless steel and plastic parts and can be used for all eye types, even hooded eyes or smaller almond-shaped eyes. It uses pad inserts that are made out of food-grade silicone and has ergonomic handles for ease of use.
This product also comes with refill pads and a handy travel bag so it can be taken anywhere. So it should be no surprise that this product has been featured in a number of cosmetic magazines as a useful eyelash curler for just about any woman.
Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler
- INDIVIDUAL BEAUTY. The Kevyn Aucoin makeup line uses innovative technology and creative, yet timeless, technique to offer glamourous and natural styles. Water resistant. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Phthalate-free.
- MAKEUP VISIONARY. Kevyn Aucoin had unrivaled talent and an innovative mind that was ahead of his time. His transformative mindset about beauty allowed him to work with chic supermodels and celebrities, high end magazines, and classic brands as he became an industry icon.
Known for helping some of the top celebrities and supermodels with their appearance, Kevyn Aucoin was a renowned photographer and makeup artist. He was known for his exacting makeup standards, so you can pretty much rest assured that any product that carries his name is going to be pretty decent. And this eyelash curler is such a product. It’s made with high-quality components and is designed specifically to create beautiful and sexy-looking eyes. It’s made from high-quality metal and holds up well for daily use. It also has a unique design that does a great job of curling lashes without pinching the lid.
Tenworld Beauty Salon
- Stainless steel body silicone pad eyelash curler.
- Special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes
Ideal for women with shorter eyelashes due to it having a straighter profile than conventional lash curlers, this product is designed to curl lashes without the user having to spend a fortune on a curler. It’s made out of high-quality stainless steel, so it’s durable and has a silicone pad eyelash curler that helps to prevent the lash from damage. Whether this cosmetic tool is used only once a week or is used on a daily basis, it’s sure to provide an excellent lash curling experience without pinching, pulling, or causing damage to the lashes, which is quite amazing, considering that this tool is really inexpensive.
Shopping For an Eyelash Curler
Every woman wants fuller-looking, more luxurious-looking eyelashes, and most women have their own beauty regimen to address this part of their face. Some women prefer just to use mascara, and other women go all out and purchase fake eyelashes to wear. And there are still other women who decide to go out and buy an eyelash curler to add to their beauty regimen. These are the women we’re going to address today.
In the past, lash curlers have gotten a bad reputation as a tool that will end up pulling your lashes out, and that’s simply not the case at all. Sure, regular and improper use of this tool may result in losing a lash or two over time, but that’s completely normal and can even be expected. However, that fact is outweighed by the benefits that eyelash curlers give women. Believe me, the benefits of using these tools far outweigh those one or two lashes.
It can’t be said enough that the quality of the eyelash curler is as important as how it’s used in your daily routine. This is why we’ve taken the time to create a guide that will help you decide if a particular curler is right for you. The importance of buying a curler is why we’ve taken the time to create a guide that will help you decide if a particular curler is right for you. If you follow the below steps, then you’ll be able to make a more informed decision when buying one of these curlers, and this will lead to buying a better product.
Keep in Mind Your Lash Needs
You shouldn’t buy an eyelash curler just because your friend said she loved a particular curling tool and thinks you should buy it, too. That’s because the lash curler that works for her might not be suitable for you. For example, if your friend has longer eyelids than you do, then it may be difficult to use the same curler that she used to curl her eyelashes. This is why you should always buy a curler based on your individual needs and not based on brand-name recognition or personal recommendations.
Think About Heated Curlers For Eyelashes
If you’ve never thought about using heated curlers for eyelashes, then you may want to consider it. That’s because a heated curler will make the lash more supple and will allow it to be shaped easily. And don’t believe the myth that heated curlers damage eyelashes because they don’t. With that being said, however, we understand that some people may not be comfortable using one of these heated eyelash curlers, so in those instances, you may want to buy a conventional one instead.
Choose Between Flat & Curved Models
If you have long, luxurious eyelashes to start with, then you are going to want to buy a curved curler to get the most out of them. However, we know that not everyone has long eyelashes. In fact, shorter eyelashes are probably more common among women than long eyelashes, so in those instances, you are going to go with a curler that has a flatter profile. If your lashes are especially short, then you may even want to try a point curler for the best results.
Consider Eye Depth
People have all kinds of different eye depths, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that one woman may have deeper set eyes than another woman. If you have particularly deep-set eyes, then a normal eyelash curler may not work for you. In those cases, you are going to want to use a mini-curler to curl your eyelashes, probably. Sure, mini-curlers do have somewhat of a learning curve, but once you’ve passed that initial awkward stage, they do a pretty good job at curling all of your eyelashes. And the best part about these curlers is that it doesn’t matter how deep your eyes are set; they will still work quite well.
Plastic or Metal
Whether you decide on a curler that’s made out of plastic or one made out of metal, you are going to want to choose the best one possible for you. Curlers made from each of these materials have their own set of pros and cons. Metal ones tend to be more durable and allow you to press your eyelashes more firmly than plastic ones. Plastic ones, however, are good for women who may have metallurgical allergies or have especially sensitive skin. Plastic ones also tend to be more compact, but unfortunately, they also tend to break more often. This is why you have to determine for yourself which one is right for you.
A Few Helpful Tips
Now that we’ve gone over some of the things that you should look for when choosing an eyelash curler, we thought it would be appropriate to add a few tips to help you get the most out of your curler. After all, even the best curler will fail you if it’s used improperly. So here are a few tips that should help most eyelash curler users get the most out of this beauty tool.
Clean Your Eyelashes First – It goes without saying that you should probably clean your eyelids before trying to use a curler. You need to make sure that you have removed all of the old makeup that may still be clinging to your lids and lashes before you begin.
Do Your Makeup First – Once you have cleaned off your old makeup, you then will probably want to apply new makeup. Just be sure that you stop before you do your mascara. You don’t want to curl your lashes when they have mascara on them. This can lead to lash damage.
Use Proper Technique – There are tutorials all over the Internet that show you the proper technique for curling your eyelashes. Be sure that you’re familiar with how to use this tool and the proper way to get the most out of it.
Keep Your Curler in Good Shape – Make sure that you properly care for and store your lash curler. Use a makeup remover or soap to clean the curler on a daily basis. And make sure that you change your eyelash curler pads at least every other month.