Cycling is an activity that both adults and kids enjoy. Some use it for fun, and some use it as a method of transportation. Riding a bike is more or less a safe activity if you have the proper gear.
Good quality lights are such gear that you need to ensure a safer ride.
That is why we’ve compiled a list of the best daytime bike lights for you to use. A good lumen supply is just what you need when you’re returning home a bit too late or the weather has suddenly gone dark. Clear vision is very important when riding a bicycle so that you can avoid all approaching vehicles and obstacles.
Top 10 Best Daytime Bike Lights
Are you having trouble finding the right daytime lights for your bike? Don’t worry. We’ve got some great options lined up for you.
Vont ‘Pyro’ Bike Light Set
- SUPER BRIGHT LEDS & FOUR MODES - Your new bike light 🚴 set features extremely bright LEDs which illuminate the entire road. Featuring four different modes of lighting which you can switch with the click of a button. Say goodbye to bulky bike lights with excessive wiring.
- WATERPROOF & INDESTRUCTIBLE - Don't equip yourself with inferior bike lights. Our lights are built to last with aircraft grade materials. Built for tough handling and beatings, your LED bike lights will be able to survive a 10-foot drop, being underwater or being ran over by a truck. Use in snow, rain & even zombie apocalypses.
- LONG LASTING RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Pre-installed with the highest quality rechargeable batteries for maximum battery life. For a limited time only we are including 2 extra straps with your purchase. Installs in seconds without tools and lasts 10+ hours (twice longer than our competitors)
- SAFE BIKING - 90% of bike incidents happen due to a lack of vision. Being equipped with a reliable bike light is a must. Equip your bike with nothing less than the best bike light available on Amazon today.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - You can rest in knowing that this product is of utmost quality. Warranted for life, it is covered against loss, theft, and defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product.
Can’t seem to settle on the steady flashing lights? This Vont bike light is going to get you out of that conundrum.
This model features four different light modes. All the modes are displayed with a bright and flashy LED light. So other vehicles can easily spot you. You will get access to all four modes just with a simple click of a button.
Installing these is also pretty easy. There are no wires involved, so there’s no extra weight added to the bike. You don’t need any tools to mount these onto your bike.
Easy mounting also makes this a great source of light to use on any tool. Lightweight and compact sizing like this is always appreciated in bike lights.
Made with aircraft-grade material, these lights can go through almost anything. They are waterproof and won’t shatter so easily, either. With one charge, this light will last you up to 10+ hours.
You get all the necessary cables included with your purchase. Plug it into your laptop or computer, and it will charge just fine.
- Short charging time with long-lasting 10+ hour battery life
- Waterproof and shatter-resistant
- Made with aircraft-grade material
- Bright and flashy LED lights with 4 modes
- The USB charging cable is very short
BLITZU Gator 390 USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light Set
- Usb rechargeable & extreme long run time - Stop wasting your money on batteries! Never buy batteries again! Both the headlight and taillight are usb rechargeable. All you need is a usb cord (included!) and a power source to recharge (computer, laptop or a cellphone charger) the gator 390 usb bicycle light features smart charging technology and has runtime of 2+ hours on the highest setting, making it the best bike light in the market! Get yours today!
- Incredibly bright to keep you safe - free tail light included for a limited time only! Be seen and commute in confidence! Instantly improve your visibility & safety. You will be shocked and amazed at how bright it is! The gator 390 is powered by the latest cree led that provides an ultra bright 390-lumen output and up to 300 feet beam length. Buy it now!
- Versatile and easy to install - Leave your screwdrivers in the toolbox, gator 390 bicycle light installs, and detaches in under 2 seconds with no tools required. Use it as a flashlight and keep it inside your emergency kit. Can be mounted almost anywhere; fits on your stroller, mower, snow blower, skateboard, wheelchair, motorcycle, trike, bbq grill, scooter, ebike, boat, kayak, and more! Click the add to cart button now!
- Durable, light weight & water resistant - When reliability matters and every gram is critical, gator 390 is your priority choice with only 56 grams and ipx4 rated, meaning you’re 100% covered in all types of severe weather! Don't wait, get it now!
- Order now with no risk! 100% satisfaction guarantee – Keep one set for yourself and share one with a friend or family member. Every light purchase comes with a one-year hassle-free warranty.
Looking for a durable bike light but on a budget? Blitzu has just the thing for you.
This amazing light features a waterproof exterior. The material is also UV rays damage resistant and weather protected. So whether it’s raining, snowing, bright and sunny, or hailing outside, you can use this light without worry.
Installing this Gator 390 could not get easier. You won’t need any tools or any glue. And you can get this thing on and off within seconds.
Wrap the light around the front of your bike, and you’re good to go. This also makes the light helpful as a flashlight in case of an emergency.
The bright LED lights make it impossible not to spot you when you’re riding your bike. So with this product, you are protected for sure. Bright light such as this one also makes your vision clearer on a foggy or misty day.
And the best part about all this is that you get a great light with all these features at a very reasonable price.
- Works great, and it is affordable; great for students
- A bright light that helps other drivers spot you
- Takes less than 5 seconds to install
- Weather, UV ray, and water-resistant
- Needs to be mounted carefully, or it will break
iKirkLiten 2020 Upgraded 800 Lumens Bike Light
- BEWARE OF INFLATED LUMENs CLAIMS - Have you ever seen other ridiculously high lumens output advertised? We promise the brightness we claims are true. Please refer to the attached SPECIFICATION SHEET in this page for lumen test report details. This 800 Lumens bike lights front powered by the CREE XM-L2 led bulb, illuminates roads with 85° wide-angle beam flooding, visible up to 650 feet, can provide you with enough foresight to ride confidently.
- ALL USB RECHARGEABLE - Our usb bike lights deliver consistent light until power is exhausted. This biking lights come with smart charging circuit that automatically stops when the batteries are fully charged to prevent overcharging.
- EASY TO USE & VERSATILE - The 360° swiveling mount is easy for quick installation and release. The compact lightweight body with single-switch control allows you to use the bike light front as a flashlight also, the specially designed strobe mode can attract more attentions from others or work for tactical use. This cycling lights can even take on rainy day with excellent waterproof IPX6(headlight) and IPX4(tail light) rating. A great bike accessories gift for outdoor lovers.
- MULTIPLE LIGHTING MODES - This bike headlight has 7 brightness modes, 4 output levels of beams from low to high (Low 100LM, Middle 200LM, High 400 LM, and Ultra Bright 800 LM), 2 flash and 1 strobe modes. Bike rear light comes with 3 modes: one steady and two flash modes. For reducing accidents, lights that are daylight visible are the most effective. Our specially designed daytime flash mode with irregular flash really draws more attentions than other lights with a steady pattern.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our customer service team are obsessed with customer satisfaction, we'll refund or replace no questions asked. Every bike light set comes with 1 year warranty. And for any issue, please contact our customer service team for help, and we will be there within 24 hours.
It’s so frustrating when you get good and bright light for your bike, but it keeps running out of battery. iKirkLiten gets that. That is why they made this bright and long-lasting bike light just for you.
This light comes with a 2500 mAH battery. You get a USB cable to charge the battery with. As this is a lithium-ion battery, it does not need to be replaced like alkaline ones. Charge it a million times, and it will work like it’s brand new.
To prevent the batteries from overcharging, the charger stops charging when it’s full.
This helps keep the light in good condition for a longer time. Also, this battery lasts for more than 10 to 15 hours. And it won’t dim down with time.
You will need just about a minute to install this thing on your bike. No tools are needed. The 360-degree swivel feature allows you to turn this thing in any direction you want.
- Long-lasting lithium-ion batteries that do not need to be replaced
- 360-degree swivel function gives you flexibility
- 2500 mAH battery that lasts for up to 10-15 hours
- Durable and easy to charge
- Needs to be mounted on tight or might fly off
TeamObsidian Bike Light Set
Made with solid aluminum, this is the best daytime front bike light if you’re looking for durability.
The aluminum construction makes this light almost indestructible. So no matter how hard you fall or collide, this light won’t break. The light is also waterproof and UV ray resistant.
To help make it a bit more lightweight, the reflector on the light has been made with ABS plastic. This makes the part durable but not too heavy.
Flashing lights make it impossible not to see in the dark. So people from any vehicle will be able to spot you easily. The front light is white so you can see clearer, and the rear light is red so that others can see you better.
200-lumen bright light helps you see clearly both in the daytime and at night. They run on 5 AAA batteries, so they will last you a long time. You can also replace them once the light starts getting dim.
- Metal and ABS plastic construction makes the light indestructible
- 200-lumen light so you can see better in both daytime and the night
- Bright flashing red light on the rear and white light on the front
- Can run a long time
- Heavier than the other ones
- Batteries need to be replaced
Cycle Torch Night Owl USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set
- SAVE YOUR MONEY DAY TO DAY - With this USB rechargeable front bike light, all you need is a USB cord (included) The Night Owl Bicycle Light comes with Smart Charging Technology and has Runtime of 2+ hours on High, making it a Top of the line light.
- DAYTIME RUNNING READY - Bike Lights are not for Night Only, around 80% of cycling accidents occur in daylight!! Thanks to our Specially Engineered Lens, it will keep you and your Loved ones Safe day or night! - 360 DEGREE PROTECTION -Free USB Rechargeable LED Taillight Included.
- ATTACHES IN SECONDS - Leave your Tools for Bike repairs, Night Owl bicycle light has universal fit, doesn't matter what bike you're riding, we've got you covered! Also good for strollers, kids bicycles & scooters, camping, family activities and more.
- SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT & WATER RESISTANT - When performance matters and each extra gram is important, Night Owl is the best partner with Just 80 Grams and IPX5 Rated, meaning 100% covered if you get caught in the rain.
- YOU COME FIRST -100% MONEY BACK & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, if you are not completely satisfied with our front and back bike lights within the first year, we will replace it with a new one or refund your money- ORDER NOW RISK FREE
With great build, lumen, and durability, this bike light from Cycle Torch is one of our favorites. It is very easy to install and can be mounted on the front and back of any bike. And it comes with a universal fit.
You can also swivel the lights 360 degrees. Known best for daytime protection, these are the best bike daytime running lights.
Not only does this light help you see in the dark, but it also helps other riders spot you immediately.
200 lumens is more than enough for both daytime and nighttime bike riding. The USB cable that you need to charge this light is included with your purchase. This thing can stay on for up to 2+ hours in high mode.
This whole thing weighs just 800 grams. So it will add nothing to your bike’s weight.
A waterproof and weather-resistant bike light like this is perfect for hikes. You can expect these to last a very long time without needing any maintenance.
- Easy to install and comes with a universal fit design
- Can be swiveled 360 degrees
- Weighs just 800 grams
- Water and weather-resistant; perfect for hikes
- Dims down over time
NP NIGHT PROVISION BX-300 USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light set
- POWERFUL CREE XP-G2 LED & AMBER SIDE LIGHTS: True 300 Lumen MAX Output Headlights - Up to 50 Meters In Distance With A Wide Angle View - Added Alert With Flashing Blinking Amber Side Lights - Stay Safe On Your Road or Mountain Bikes & See What's Ahead In Full Clarity - [UPDATED] DUO-120 RED & WHITE LED USB RECHARGEABLE TAILLIGHT Giving You Variety Of Red & White Lighting Modes At 120 Lumens & 180 Rear Coverage. Maximize Safety With 360 Degree Visibility With The BX-300 Bicycle Light Set.
- SECURE HANDLE-BAR DESIGN: Robust Rubber Strap Will Never Fall Off Or Detach - Versatile Fit Onto Any Bicycle Handle Bar (Up to 1.3 Inch Handlebar Diameter Max) . Back Rear Tailight Is One Piece & Mounts Conveniently In Seconds. No Tools Required. Strap On & Go.
- TAKE LONGER RIDES WITHOUT WORRY: Both Front and back lights are USB rechargeable. Takes less than 3 hours for a full recharge from any device with a USB port, with a runtime of 2+ Hours Max On High and 6 Hours Max On Low & Strobe - Stick With High-Quality Tested Li-ion That Work And Out Last The Cheaper Competitors. Each Bicycle Light Is Power Tested Before Shipment.
- COMPACT LIGHTWEIGHT ROBUST CONSTRUCTION - Feather Light Weight @ 2.95oz Keeps Your Total Weight Low For More Efficient Rides - Heavy Duty - IPX-65 Waterproof & Shock Proof For Any Outdoor Terrain
- PIECE OF MIND NIGHTPROVISON QUALITY GUARANTEE - 100% Satisfaction - Night Provision 60 Day Money Back Guarantee & 2 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty For All Parts & Accessories. Competitors Only Allow 6-12 months - We Offer A Full 2 Years Hassle Free Coverage. Designed Shipped & Supported In The USA.
Bike lights that weigh you down can sometimes be dangerous. If you are not so pro at riding bikes, this extra weight might throw you off of your balance.
The NP night vision weighs just 0.8 kilograms. You won’t even feel this thing on your bike. The lightweight and compact design make this the best bicycle daytime running light for beginners.
This whole construction is not only waterproof but also shock resistant. So you can take it out on mountain hiking without worrying about damaging the lights. You only need to charge these for 3 hours to get a full battery. They will last you about 6+ hours on low and 2+ hours on high.
The rubber straps that you get with this bike light are lightweight and easy to use. You won’t need any other tools.
If needed, the light can also be mounted to a pole and used as a light supply when you’re camping. The versatility of this light is what made us put this on our list.
- Weighs only 0.8 kilograms
- Shock-resistant and waterproof
- Needs to be charged for 3 hours for full battery
- Lasts 6 hours on low and 2 hours on high light
- The battery is not durable
Cygolite Metro Plus– 650 Lumen Bike Light
- Intense 650 Lumen USB rechargeable bicycle headlight in a sleek design that covers the range from road cycling to mountain biking
- 8 lighting modes (hours): Low (6: 30), Med. (3), High (1: 30), Steady Pulse (4), Daylighting (12), Triple Flash (19), Zoom (4), Walking (100)
- Steady Pulse alerts with pulses as its overlapping steady beam lights the night; Daylighting's powerful flashes make you stand out in broad daylight
- Extra wide, long range beam; USB charging; light activation lockout; low battery indicator; water resistant; weighs only 140 grams
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
If you live in colder regions where the sun sets pretty fast and it gets dark, you need lights that can guide you properly. This 650-lumen bike light will be your best companion in this scenario. A light this bright is also perfect if your area does not have any lamp posts.
Having a light this bright will ensure that other vehicles can spot you during the day. This also increases your safety at night.
For people who love mountain biking, 650 lumens I more than enough. This light can show you the path between the forests easily. It will also help other people spot you in a dense area like that.
You get 8 lighting modes with this bike light. Steady, flashing, high, low, steady flash, triple flash, and daylight are the most used ones.
The battery life on this device is also remarkable. It will stay on for up to 2 to 8 hours, depending on which mode you are using.
- 650-lumen bright light perfect for mountain biking
- Has 8 modes to play around with
- Great battery life
- Long-range beam keep you secure at night and gives you more vision
- Not the most durable, you will have to replace this quite often
Te-Rich Bike Lights Front and Back, Rechargeable Bicycle Safety Lights
- DO YOU WANT TO SEE OR BE SEEN? OR BOTH? - No matter for well-lit urban cycing, road riding or serious mountain biking, the versatile Te-Rich 800 fits the bill perfectly; its high-powered LED producing 800 lumens with 4 unique brightness levels, lighting the way and alerting others of your presence, and two amber side lights increase overall visibility on the road, especially at intersections
- ARE BOTH THE HEADLIGHT AND TAILLIGHT RECHARGEABLE? - YES! No more costs on batteries! The Te-Rich Front Bike Light comes with a 2000mAh lithium ion internal battery, which can be charged hundreds of times, making them an inexpensive and environmentally sound alternative to disposable batteries, fully charges in 4 hours through sealed Micro USB port; the Bike Rear Light also has an integrated 680 mAh rechargeable battery and a full charge takes about 1.5 hours only
- ARE THOSE LIGHTS EASY TO MOUNT & REMOVE? - Absolutely YES! The Quick Release Mouting System allows you attach the Front Bike Light and the Back Light to most any bar quickly and easily, press and slide the light out without removing the whole mounting bracket, mount and detach in just seconds without tools, the light is more than a bike light thanks to the clip design, using as a handheld flashlight for camping, hiking, walking dog, power outage or other indoor/outdoor night time activities
- DOES THE BICYCLE LIGHT HAVE A FLASHING MODE? - YES! There are 5 settings: High, medium, low, moomlight and strobe; Brightest setting offers maximum 800 lumens output, illuminating the way ahead up to 600 feet; picking out potholes, rouge badgers and stray pedestrians, the moonlight mode provides up to 50 hours illumination; the selection of lighting modes allows you to adjust light output to your surroundings, and manage your power reserves on longer rides
- ORDER NOW WITH CONFIDENCE! 100% SATISFACTION – The Te-Rich 800 is one of the most reliable bike lights on the market! The metal housing makes the Front Bicycle Light IPX5 rated water resistant, count on the light to shine in any weather, each Bicycle Light Set from Te-Rich comes with a ONE-YEAR HASSLE-FREE WARRUNTY and life-time friendly customer service
The battery life of the best bike light you buy is very important. How long it can stay on says a lot about its overall quality.
This light from Te-Rich runs on lithium batteries. Now, these batteries are mostly popular for not dimming down with time. You won’t have to replace them as you would have to with alkaline batteries.
All you need to do to have these lights running smoothly is charge them. You get a USB cable for this purpose along with your purchase in case you don’t have a spare USB cable at home.
It will stay on for 2 to 6 hours, depending on the mode selected. This is a 50-lumen light, which is not the brightest but will be sufficient if your area has lamp posts and is bright most of the time.
The light can be adjusted in 6 modes. You have flashing, steady, high, and low modes in these adjusting options.
- No tool installation can also be used as a flashlight
- 6 modes of light to play around with
- Easy charging with great battery life
- Runs on lithium batteries which do not need to be replaced
- 50 lumens might not be sufficient for a lot of riders
Stupidbright Micro LED Strap-On Front & Rear Bike Light Set
- ✔ WIN - WIN SITUATION: Stupidbright™ Guarantee 100% No Question Asked Satisfaction guarantee or money back - 100% Lifetime warranty
- ✔ INCREASE YOUR SAFETY: The high-powered output will increase your visibility to the vehicles surround you in the dark. Visible 180 degrees, meaning the light is not only visible from the in one direction, but on both sides.
- ✔ LIGHT EVERYTHING YOU OWN: Universal Mount. Fits any sized seat post or bike frame, 3 Strapping Sizes. Elastic Rubber stretchable to fit on almost anything! This light can be strapped on your helmet, your backpack, your bike, your stroller, and your pet’s collar. Be creative and strap it on anywhere; versatile fit for Skateboard Longboard Scooter Stroller Razor.
- ✔ SAVE TIME & FRUSTRATION: No tools required. Conveniently strap-on in seconds on the go and remove in seconds when parked
- ✔ RELIABILITY KEEPS YOU ON THE ROAD: Water & Shock Proof Aluminum Body - Runs on 2 X CR2032 Batteries & Features 3 Light modes: Solid, Fast-Strobe, Slow-Strobe
As the name suggests, brightness is not an issue for this brand. This bike light is known for giving you 180-degree visibility. So you will be able to see what’s in front of you as well as what’s on the side.
You get two lights in this set. The front light is white so that you see clearer, and the back one is red. The red light helps alert other riders and vehicles about your presence.
No need to whip out your toolbox. This strap-on style light requires no tools. The fit is also adjustable and, therefore, universal. It can easily be put on any bike.
The elastic rubber strap is stretchable. This is also quite an affordable option. It will last you a long time before needing a replacement.
They run on CR2032 batteries. You can buy these easily from any store. You cannot charge them, but they last up to 50 hours.
- 180-degree brightness
- Clear and bright front and backlight set
- CR2032 batteries can be accessed easily
- Affordable option
- Universal fit with stretchy rubber straps
- Not shockproof
Magicshine Allty DRL Bike Headlight, 1500 Lumen Output Bicycle Light
- Seller Warranty - We offer 12 Months Manufacturer's Warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you encounter any quality issues.
- Allty 1500 Bike Front Light with standalone DRL (Daytime Running Light) ★ 80% of cycling accidents happen during the day, studies show riders with permanent running day time visible lights are 19% less accident prone than a control group not using lights. The DRL on Allty 1500 is there to enhance your road presence at moderate distance without blinding motorists and pedestrians.
- Single SST-40 LED, 1500 Lumens of Max Verified Output ★ The main light of Allty 1500 has 3 brightness settings at 1500, 750 and 350 lumens. The DRL runs consistently at 25 lumens and can be turned on without the main light.
- 3 Brightness Settings and 2 Flash Settings ★ 100% 50% and 25% brightness levels with 2 flash patterns at 0-1000 lumen output and 0-500 output.
- Latest 21700 Battery Cell, Super High Capacity of 5000 mAh ★ Up to 2 hours on highest brightness and 11.5 hours on lowest. The two flash modes will last 9.5 and 10 hours on a full charge; DRL alone will run the battery for 30 hours. Full USB recharging takes 5 hours from 0-100%. 5V/1A recommended.
We’ve saved the best bike light for the last. This light is bright, has a long lifetime, has great battery power, and is durable as well. And this bike light has 3 brightness settings.
You can choose between 1000, 500, and 150 lumens, depending on what kind of brightness you need. If needed, there are two flash settings as well.
Running on a 4000 mAH battery, this thing can stay on for quite a while. When set on the lowest brightness, this can last for up to 12.5 hours straight.
Mounting this bike light requires no tools. And unlike other bike lights with a universal fit, this one isn’t flimsy at all. It stays steady in the position you have set in on. You won’t have to readjust it at all.
The construction of this bike light is waterproof, weather-resistant, and also shockproof. You can use this bike light in any weather and on any road.
- Shock-resistant construction
- Lightweight, easy to install, and stays put in place
- 4000 mAH battery that can last up to 12.5 hours on low mode
- Three brightness settings to choose from; 1000, 500, and 250 lumens
- Not made with non-skid material
What to Look for in a Best Daytime Bike Light?
Bike lights are something that you can easily get access to. A lot of companies manufacture and sell them.
But how will you know which one you need? Please take a look at our buying guide to find out which bike light will suit your bike the best.
A lumen is a unit used to measure the power of light. So the higher the lumen rating on your bike light, the better it is for viewing. But daytime bike lights with higher lumens also cost a lot more.
So consider your surroundings, how dark it gets, and how much lumens will be sufficient for you before you go ahead and purchase a daytime bike light.
You might need a brighter light if there aren’t sufficient street lights in your area. Colder regions, where the sun sets quicker, will also require bike lights that have greater power.
Daytime bike lights come with rechargeable batteries nowadays. The best bike lights for the daytime will come with longer battery life.
You never know when you might need lighting. So it is generally a better idea to get lights that can stay on for a longer time in case there is an emergency.
You could also get lights that can be charged fast with the help of a power bank. That way, you can revive your lights with a quick charge session.
You have to mount these lights to your bike. The easier it is to install these on your bike, the better.
Ensure that the bike light that you have bought is easy to set up but not flimsy. You should be able to take it off without issues. But it shouldn’t come off on its own.
Easy to set up and detach lights are useful because they can also be used as a torch or a light source when you’re out camping.
Biking can get a bit rough sometimes. If you like riding your bike fast or racing, you will need a practically shatterproof light.
All the collisions you might face when riding a bike can have a huge impact on the lights.
Even if you do not a race, there is the risk of falling, which might also break your bike lights. If you don’t want to keep on buying bike lights every other month, you need to get durable lights.
Do You Need Lights on Your Bike during the Day?
A lot of people might argue that you don’t need lights on your bike during the day. But in reality, you do.
It is illegal to ride a bike without daytime running lights in some places around the world. So here’s why you need light on your bike, even in the daytime.
Sometimes even during the daytime, larger cars or vehicles might not be able to spot you.
To Be Seen
This happens even more if the weather is gloomy and there is low visibility. As daytime lights are different and more LED and eye-catching types, they make it easier for other drivers to spot you.
Similarly, you, too, might not notice other bikers on the road even in broad daylight.
So to prevent you from crashing into each other, you need the daytime light on your bike. Not only does the light help you get seen, but it also helps you to see better.
To Ride Responsibly
You never know when it might get dark. Sometimes when it starts raining, it can get unexpectedly dark due to the shade of the clouds.
If you have your daytime lights installed, you will be able to see clearly and avoid any obstacle or vehicle on your path.
Frequently Asked Questions
In case you have any further queries, you can check out our commonly asked question section to clear out your confusion.
How many lumens should my daytime bike light have?
Daytime lights need to have at least 100 lumens. The higher the lumen count, the better.
Should I get flashing bike lights?
Flashing lights are usually not a great option. This is because flashing lights might cause medical problems for some people.
If you have a flashing light with a high lumen, it might induce seizures in some passengers on the road.
How should I position my daytime bike light?
You should set up your front and backlights as far apart from each other as you can. This will give the illusion of your bike being bigger and hence give you more space.
Why do I need to keep my bike lights on even during the day?
You need to do this so that other two-wheelers and large car drivers can spot you on the road.
How many lumens do I need for cycling in the dark?
If there are no lamp posts in your area and the roads are pretty shady and dark, a bike light with 600 lumens is a must for you.
Riding a bike without a bike light is the most dangerous thing you could do. There is no point in putting your life in so much danger.
So get yourself the best daytime bike lights that you can find so other drivers can spot you, and you can spot them. We’re sure at least one of the bike lights from our list will fit your needs.